Believers honor God by sharing His hope with others & by loving others in all circumstances 1 Peter 4:1-11
- The end times are near, disciples should redeem the time in prayer and love. For a current end times analysis: https://thehlukejourney.wordpress.com/2014/07/20/are-current-events-an-indication-the-end-times-are-near-50/
- Be good stewards of God’s manifold grace, because of the sacrifice of Christ.
- Everyone we come into contact with is headed to one of two eternal destinations–heaven or hell. Be ready to proclaim the gospel as directed by the Holy Spirit. Everyone can use the “Red Cards”. Keep a good supply along with “Got Life” or other booklets. Ask for guidance of the Holy Spirit every day and follow His lead.
- Come to the Wednesday night dinner at FBC at 5:00 pm and see a multitude of young adult parents and their children. You can volunteer on Sunday morning or evening or Wednesday night or disciple their parents. Go here in 1st step to volunteer: http://www.fbcjax.com/files/uploads/BackgroundScreeningFormsPacket.pdf
- Finish Strong! Why?
- Consider ways our Bible study group can hold each other accountable in light of God’s future judgment of disciples in heaven & the lost in hell.
- Memorize 1 Peter 4:7-8 7The end of all things is near; therefore, be of sound judgment and sober spirit for the purpose of prayer. 8Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins. For complete lesson click here: 10-16-2016-equipped-to-live-1-peter-4_1-11 Henry Luke October 16, 2016