Joel Rosenbergs summary of 80+ pages in August 2016 ISIS slick magazine outlining their goals. The 4 pages “Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You.” (p. 30) is very compelling. For his entire post and link to the magazine click here: https://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/three-reasons-the-next-president-and-hisher-advisors-and-you-should-carefully-study-the-latest-issue-of-the-isis-magazine-dabiq/
“”What emerges over eighty-some pages is this: ISIS leaders are calling on Christians around the world to renounce the Gospel and embrace their version of Islam or face slaughter at the hands of jihadists today, and ultimate annihilation by Jesus tomorrow, followed by a sentence to eternal damnation in the fires of Hell.
ISIS LEADERS WON’T STOP KILLING UNTIL THEY ACHIEVE TOTAL VICTORY
Finally, I commend to your attention an article titled, “Why We Hate You & Why We Fight You.” (p. 30) Consider a few excerpts:
- “We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the Oneness of Allah — whether you realize it or not — by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against his prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices….
- “We hate you because of your secular, liberal, societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited….
- “In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve the existence of your Lord and Creator….
- “We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion….
- “We hate you for the crimes against the Muslims….
- “We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out….” (p. 31-32)
The article concludes by stating clearly and unequivocally that ISIS will not stop killing until every person on earth is a Muslim they way they define Islam.
“[E]ven if you [infidels] were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us and usurping our lands,” note the authors, “we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease until you embrace Islam.” (p. 33)
“The fact is we wage — and continue to escalate — a calculated war that the West thought it had ended several years ago. We continue dragging you further into a swamp you thought you had escaped only to realize that you’re stuck in its murky waters.”
The ISIS leaders explain that, at best, the world of infidels can obtain a “temporary truce” by surrendering to the caliphate and paying the slave tax known as the “jizyah.” But in the end, they are explicit in their objectives: they won’t be deterred from conquering and slaughtering until every man, woman on child is a Muslim of the ISIS brand.””
Link to 8/2016 ISIS Magazine: http://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/islamic-state-magazine-dabiq-fifteen-breaking-the-cross.pdf