12 steps to follow “How anyone can be an entrepreneur” when empowered by Christ Jesus:
- Followers of Christ are saved by grace through faith and then walk each day by grace while pursuing holiness. (A)
- Obey the great commandment to “Love God and others”. (B) Be Jesus-centered instead of self-centered.
- Be filled daily with the Holy Spirit, exhibit the fruit of the Spirit and produce much fruit. (C)
- Have the peace of God and be at peace with all those you come into contact with. Jesus said in John 14:23 “Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you.” This will set you apart from others. (J)
- Jesus said live in unity with other believers John 17:23 “I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me.”
- Be a peacemaker! Jesus said in Mathew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, forthey shall be called sons of God.” This is an important promise to guide our daily life. For several weeks I have been focusing on “peace” and believe that I have neglected this important teaching of God.
- Obey the great commission “Go make disciples” (D)
- Each day set aside at least 30 minutes for Bible study, meditation, application and prayer, preferably to begin the day. Then, through out the day take moments to be thankful and ask God for guidance. (H)
- As success comes beware of the sin of pride and arrogance. The middle letter in “sin” and “pride” is “I”; self-centeredness leads to pride and arrogance. I believe God gives greater grace so the believer can be humble. God gives greater grace
- Recognize that God created and owns every thing and believers are His stewards. (E)
- Have faith in God for a better future on earth and then in Heaven, fret not nor be angry, but delight in the Lord. (F)
- Seek and do the will of God not only in life decisions but in obeying His moral law and commandments in scripture. (G)
Notes: A- Ephesians 2:8-9, Titus 2:11-12; B- Mark 12:30-31; C- Ephesians 5:18b, Galatians 5:22-23, John 15:8; D- Matthew 28:18-20; E- Psalms 24:1; F- Psalms 37:1-13, Philippians 4:4-8; G- Romans 12:1-2; H- 1 Thessalonians 5:18, Proverbs 3:5-6, 16:1-4, James 1:5; J- Philippians 4:4-8
Henry Luke May 28, 2016
In “Tags” below click on “Life Vision” for other posts in this series.