Below are 20 verses of scripture that attest to the fact that Jesus is currently sitting at the right hand of God or on the throne with God. This reveals the power of Jesus and His word. Even one verse is enough to be true, but 20 indicates the importance. The scriptures are below the picture.
1. 1 Kings 9: 5 … I will establish your royal throne over Israel forever, as I promised David your father, saying, ‘You shall not lack a man on the throne …’
2. Psalm 16: 8 I have set the LORD always before Me;…He is at My right hand
3. Psalm 110: 1The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand, until I make your enemies your footstool.”
4. Matthew 22: 44 “‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand, until I put your enemies under your feet”’?
5. Matthew 26: 64 Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.” [ Mark 14:62, Luke 22:69]
6. Mark 16: 19 So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God.
7. Acts 2: 25 For David says of Him [Jesus], ‘I [Jesus] SAW THE LORD [GOD] ALWAYS IN MY [Jesus] PRESENCE; FOR HE[Jesus] IS AT MY [GOD] RIGHT HAND,
8. Acts 2: 33 Being therefore exalted at the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, he has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing.
9. Acts 7: 55 But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God. 56 And he said, “Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
10. Romans 8: 34 Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
11. Ephesians 1: 20 that he worked in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly places,
12. Colossians 3: 1 If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God.
13. Hebrews 1: 3 He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high.
14. Hebrews 8: 1Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,
15. Hebrews 10: 12 But when Christ had offered for all time a single sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,
16. Hebrews 12: 2 looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
17. 1 Peter 3: 22 who has gone into heaven and is at the right hand of God, with angels, authorities, and powers having been subjected to him.
18. Revelation 3: 21 … I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
Henry Luke 4/11/2016