Options for Group Study with Disciple making Covenant below:
1. Study the 10 chapters-one chapter per session, in “Growing Up–How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples” by Robby Gallaty
2. Study books of the bible using Gallaty’s format or Warren Wiesbe’s “Be series for every Bible book”, etc.
3. One2Won Discipleship Training for men and women (Ideal situation is 2 person groups but can be used effectively for 4-8 persons)
FBC Discipleship for Men and Women
4. Read the 260 most essential passages in Scripture & memorize 52 helpful verses this year F260 Bible Reading Plan 2 Pages
6. Discipleship and Quiet Time Helps:
Robby Gallaty has written “Growing Up-How to Be a Disciple who makes Disciples”. This is an excellent book that not only explains the requirement for all believers to Make Disciples, but actually has a plan for doing it. The book has 10 chapters and Robby suggests that a 4 person group including a leader spend 10 weeks going through the book one chapter at a time.
You may want to read the book individually and begin a bible study with a 4 person group immediately. Below are some links that will help you get started if you choose this route. This is not a replacement for One2Won Discipleship Training, but another process that some people may find desirable. I hope whatever process you use in discipleship training that you will buy and study his book. There is a link below.
Purchase The Book: “Growing Up–How to Be a Disciple Who Makes Disciples” by Robby Gallaty Paperback – November 11, 2013 Amazon Books
14 Used from $7.12
10 New from $9.49
Richard Stewart https://thehlukejourney.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/richard-stewart-impact-of-one2won-discipleship-training-63/
Henry Luke https://thehlukejourney.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/one2won-discipleship-training-testimony-28/
For more Discipleship Testimony’s click on “Testimony” in Tags below
Henry Luke August 16, 2015 Revised September 11, 2015