Fear Not Scripture—The Focus is on what God will do for the believer
1. Genesis 15: 1 After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, “Do not fear, Abram, I am a shield to you; Your reward shall be very great.”
2. Genesis 21: 17 God heard the lad crying; and the angel of God called to Hagar from heaven and said to her, “What is the matter with you, Hagar? Do not fear, for God has heard the voice of the lad where he is.
3. Genesis 26: 24 The LORD appeared to him the same night and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham; Do not fear, for I am with you. I will bless you, and multiply your descendants, For the sake of My servant Abraham.”
4. Genesis 43: 23 He said, “Be at ease, do not be afraid. Your God and the God of your father has given you treasure in your sacks; I had your money.” Then he brought Simeon out to them.
5. Genesis 46: 3 He said, “I am God, the God of your father; do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you a great nation there.
6. Exodus 14: 13 But Moses said to the people, “Do not fear! Stand by and see the salvation of the LORD which He will accomplish for you today; for the Egyptians whom you have seen today, you will never see them again forever.
7. Exodus 20: 20 Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid; for God has come in order to test you, and in order that the fear of Him may remain with you, so that you may not sin.”
8. Numbers 14: 9 Only do not rebel against the LORD; and do not fear the people of the land, for they will be our prey. Their protection has been removed from them, and the LORD is with us; do not fear them.”
9. Deuteronomy 1: 21 See, the LORD your God has placed the land before you; go up, take possession, as the LORD, the God of your fathers, has spoken to you. Do not fear or be dismayed.’
10. Deuteronomy 1: 29 Then I said to you, ‘Do not be shocked, nor fear them.
11. Deuteronomy 3: 2 But the LORD said to me, ‘Do not fear him, for I have delivered him and all his people and his land into your hand; and you shall do to him just as you did to Sihon king of the Amorites,
12. Deuteronomy 3: 22 Do not fear them, for the LORD your God is the one fighting for you.’
13. Deuteronomy 7: 18 you shall not be afraid of them; you shall well remember what the LORD your God did to Pharaoh and to all Egypt:
14. Deuteronomy 20: 3 He shall say to them, ‘Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, 4 for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.’
15. Deuteronomy 31: 6 Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.”
16. Deuteronomy 31: 8 The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
17. Joshua 1: 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
18. Joshua 8: 1 Now the LORD said to Joshua, “Do not fear or be dismayed. Take all the people of war with you and arise, go up to Ai; see, I have given into your hand the king of Ai, his people, his city, and his land.
19. Joshua 10: 8 The LORD said to Joshua, “Do not fear them, for I have given them into your hands; not one of them shall stand before you.”
20. Joshua 10: 25 Joshua then said to them, “Do not fear or be dismayed! Be strong and courageous, for thus the LORD will do to all your enemies with whom you fight.”
21. Judges 6: 10 and I said to you, “I am the LORD your God; you shall not fear the gods of the Amorites in whose land you live. But you have not obeyed Me.”’”
22. Judges 6: 23 The LORD said to him, “Peace to you, do not fear; you shall not die.”
23. Nehemiah 4: 14 When I saw their fear, I rose and spoke to the nobles, the officials and the rest of the people: “Do not be afraid of them; remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives and your houses.”
24. Psalm 23: 4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
25. Psalm 27: 1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread?
26. Psalm 34: 4 I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.
27. Psalm 56: 3 When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You. 4 In God, whose word I praise, In God I have put my trust; I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me?
28. Psalm 64: 1 Hear my voice, O God, in my complaint; Preserve my life from dread of the enemy.
29. Psalm 118: 6 The LORD is for me; I will not fear; What can man do to me?
30. Proverbs 3: 25 Do not be afraid of sudden fear Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; 26 For the LORD will be your confidence And will keep your foot from being caught
31. Isaiah 40:9 Get yourself up on a high mountain, O Zion, bearer of good news, Lift up your voice mightily, O Jerusalem, bearer of good news; Lift it up, do not fear. Say to the cities of Judah, “ Here is your God!”
32. Isaiah 41:10 ‘Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
33. Isaiah 41:13 “For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, ‘ Do not fear, I will help you.’
34. Isaiah 41:14 “Do not fear, you worm Jacob, you men of Israel; I will help you,” declares the LORD, “ and your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel.
35. Isaiah 43:1 But now, thus says the LORD, your Creator, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name; you are Mine!
36. Isaiah 43:5 “Do not fear, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, And gather you from the west.
37. Isaiah 44:2 Thus says the LORD who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you, ‘ Do not fear, O Jacob My servant
38. Daniel 10: 19 He said, “O man of high esteem, do not be afraid. Peace be with you; take courage and be courageous!” Now assoon as he spoke to me, I received strength and said, “May my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”
39. Matthew 10: 28 Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. 31 So do not fear; you are more valuable than many sparrows.
40. Mark 5: 36 But Jesus, overhearing what was being spoken, *said to the synagogue official, “Do not be afraid any longer, only believe.”
41. Luke 1: 13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, for your petition has been heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will give him the name John.
42. Luke 1: 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary; for you have found favor with God.
43. Luke 5: 10 —And Jesus said to Simon, “Do not fear, from now on you will be catching men.”
44. John 14: 27 Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.
45. Acts 18: 9 And the Lord said to Paul in the night by a vision, “Do not be afraid any longer, but go on speaking and do not be silent; 10 for I am with you, and no man will attack you in order to harm you, for I have many people in this city.”
46. Romans 7: 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will set me free from the body of this death? 25 Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, on the one hand I myself with my mind am serving the law of God, but on the other, with my flesh the law of sin. 8: 1 Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.15 For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” 16 The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God, 17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him. 26 In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 31 What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us? 37 But in all these things we over whelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
47. 2 Timothy 1: 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of discipline.
48. Hebrews 13: 5 Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,” 6 so that we confidently say, “THE LORD IS MY HELPER, I WILL NOT BE AFRAID. WHAT WILL MAN DO TO ME?”
49. 1 John 4: 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love.
50. Revelation 1: 17 When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
51. Revelation 2:10 Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to cast some of you into prison, so that you will be tested, and you will have tribulation for ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.
52. John 3:18 NKJV “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Henry Luke 8/10/2017 revised
In “Tags” at the bottom of this post click on “Scripture Memory” and other similiar posts will accessed.